Child Care Resource and Referral Centers
Child Care Resource and Referral Centers (CCR&Rs) are free child care location and counseling service centers. These agencies serve communities across the state by offering information about quality child care. CCR&Rs help parents understand what to look for when choosing a child care facility, and help them find the child care environment that’s right for the child and family.
If you need assistance finding licensed care, we offer two ways to find facilities near you.
- Use an interactive search map to locate agencies near your home or work.
- Click here to see a list of childcare providers and agencies in your county.
This listing also includes the agency’s location, hours of operation and other useful information to assist in the search for child care.
How CCR&Rs Help Parents
For parents, CCR&Rs offer information on child care providers in their area and answer questions on what type of care is best for that family.
How CCR&Rs Help Providers
For providers, CCR&Rs offer technical assistance, consultation, materials, and resources on developmentally appropriate practices, and health-related issues and practices. CCR&Rs also:
- Assist providers to include children with disabilities in their programs
- Provide onsite consultation to assist providers in problem-solving child care, health and inclusion issues
- Identify unmet training needs of providers and offer information on existing training opportunities, or arrange for training when none exists
For more information, visit the Tennessee Child Care Resource and Referral Network (CCR&R) website.