Help is Here when you need it. TN State services help families grow stronger.

You may find additional information by using the main kidcentral tn search bar at the top of the page. You may also find results by visiting either of the non-state directories listed below.

Kids with Disabilities

If you or your child have a disability and need information about additional resources contact:

Need help? Dial 211

Looking for additional community resources? Visit 2-1-1 Tennessee or dial 211 for info and referral support: