The Association of Infant Mental Health in Tennessee is a multidisciplinary non-profit organization for all professionals who support the development of children birth to age 5. Our goal is to weave infant mental health practices and principles into the everyday activities of individuals who touch the lives of infants, young children, and their families. Our vision is for every infant and young child in Tennessee to have his or her social and emotional developmental needs met within the context of their family, community, and culture.
- Infant Mental Health Enoresement - a credential for prefessionals working with children birth to age 3 and their families.
- Developing prefessional capacities within the early childhood workforce utilizing evidence-based best practices in supporting infants and young children.
- Training and outreach.
- Increasing public awareness of how early experiences and relationships impact development.
- Technical Assistance
- Fostering partnerships, policies and best practices to better support healthy development in infants, young children and their families.
- Find the location closest to you below, and use their contact information.
- Under 12 Months
- Ages 4-5
- Ages 1-3
|City||Agency||Address 1||Address 2||Times||Phone||Web|