The TN Voices Child Care Consultation program offers services that are designed to assist educators and families to understand, appropriately respond to, and prevent challenging behaviors, promote social-emotional development and positive behaviors in children, strengthen home-school partnerships, and reduce suspensions and expulsions from early education and care settings. The goal is to support the adults in a child’s life to promote the necessary social emotional skills for children to develop a “foundation for success” in the early years and beyond. Our Early Childhood Program offers support for teachers, administrators, parents, and caregivers of children birth-8 years old. We work with child serving agencies across the state, including Head Starts, voluntary Pre-K, faith-based Pre-Ks, and elementary schools. These services are available at no-cost.
*Expanded services are available in Shelby, Davidson, Stewart, Montgomery, Robertson, Sumner, Trousdale, Wilson, Cheatham, Dickson, Houston, Humphreys, Hickman, Perry, Williamson, Rutherford, Cannon, Coffee, Bedford, Marshall, Maury, Lewis, Wayne, Lawrence, Giles, Lincoln, Moore, and Franklin counties through the Tennessee Resiliency Project.
The Child Care Consultation Program serves familes and early educators working with children 0-8 years old in the state of Tennessee.
- Training and technical assistance - training topics include the Pyramid Model Framework, Kimochis, Positive Solutions for Families, and Building Strong Brains TN/Aces
- Classroom consultation/coaching
- Programmatic consultation/Pyramid Model
- Leaderships Sites
- Child-focused consultations
- Family support services *in select TN counties
- Behavioral Intervention Services *in select TN counties
- Mini Grants *in select TN counties
- Find the location closest to you below, and use their contact information.
- Ages 4-5
- Ages 6-7
- Under 12 Months
- Ages 1-3
|City||Agency||Address 1||Address 2||Times||Phone||Web|