- Custody prevention program for juvenile boys/girls.
- Intensive supervision for at-risk youth.
- Provides tools and leadership training for successful discharge.
- Coordinates outreach services focused on needs assessment
- Risk assessment score showing child is in high category of being a repeat offender back to juvenile court.
- Multiple delinquent offenses.
- Youth at-risk of being removed and placed into DCS custody.
How to get started
- Apply Online
- Find the location closest to you below, and use their contact information.
- Ages 11-13
- Ages 14-16
- Ages 17-18
- Full Family Support