OnTrackTN is an innovative treatment program for youth and young adults who have had unusual thoughts and behaviors or who have started hearing and seeing things that others do not. OnTrackTN helps people achieve their goals for school, work, and relationships. Eligible youth and young adults will receive:
Treatment and support services for approximately 2 years, based on their needs and preferencesMedication treatment if they and their doctor decide that it is neededHelp finding a job or completing school.
OnTrackTN – Mental Health Cooperative is for people who:
- Reside in Davidson county
- Are between the ages of 15 and 30
- Have recently begun experiencing symptoms, such as unusual thoughts and behaviors, hearing or seeing things that others don’t, or disorganized thinking, for over a week but less than 2 years
- Are willing to work with a diverse team of healthcare professionals
How to get started
- Find the location closest to you below, and use their contact information.
- Ages 14-16
- Ages 17-18
- Full Family Support
|City||Address1||Address 2||Times 1||Phone||Map|