CSPED is a Child Support program designed to help Noncustodial Parents (NCPs) find employment so they can pay their court order. We are located in 3 cities across the state (Memphis, Nashville and Chattanooga). We work closely with the Department of Labor and other partnering agencies to provide NCPs the help they need to overcome barriers in life. Services may include: help finding a job, job training, parenting classes, and/or referrals to other needed services.
- Open and active child support case
- Ordered to pay current child support
- Over the age of 18 Valid Social Security Number
- Unemployed or under-employed
- Motivated to finding work
- Financially supporting your child(ren)
How to get started
- Find the location closest to you below, and use their contact information.
- Full Family Support
|City||Agency||Address 1||Address 2||Times||Phone||Web|